Stander Econorail - Baranda para el costado de la cama
Elegible para HSA/FSA
The Bedside Econorail from Stander is the smallest, most affordable bed rail on the market. Made of aircraft-grade, hardened anodized aluminum, it weighs less than 2 lbs, and supports over 300 lbs. The full size cushion handle allows for comfortable transfers in and out of bed. The Econorail includes an organizer pouch to keep items handy, and easily installs using a snap-button assembly. The Econorail can be installed on most traditional home beds.
- Prevent Falls: Use the handle for assistance while transferring out of bed to a walker, rollator or wheelchair.
- Transfer Assistance: The ergonomic curved standing aid provides additional leverage and support while getting in and out of bed.
- Portable Bed Rail: With the snap-together assembly and lightweight frame, the safety railing is perfect for traveling and assembling in any hotel.
- Organizer Pouch: Store small, personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- Weight Capacity: The aluminum frame of this bed handrail is strong and able to support weights up to 300 pounds.
- Bed Compatibility: The Econorail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 8 and 16 inches thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Easy to Install: The Econorail slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
To ensure it is safe to use this product, test your mattress by taking your fist and applying about 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight on the edge of the mattress. If the mattress is soft enough that you can compress the mattress by about 2in (51cm) when applying 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight, do not use this product. If you have any questions about installation, please call 800-506-9901.