Stander - Barandilla estable para la cama
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Designed to accommodate traditional home beds, the Stable Bed Rail from Stander keeps you in bed when needed and assists you out of bed when it's time to arise. The two non-slip legs plant firmly on the floor for extra stability and support when getting out of bed. Setup and adjustment do not require any tools so the Stable Bed Rail can be easily customized to meet your needs. Four pockets are sewn into the cover of the Stable Bed Rail to maximize storage space.
- Prevent Falls: The 19" wide bed guard acts to prevent rolling and falling out of bed during the night.
- Transfer Assistance: The ergonomic padded handrail provides assistance to get in and out of bed.
- Adjustable Legs: Extend the legs from 13.5" to 21.5" to best fit your bed height and to provide additional support while standing.
- Adjustable Handle: Adjust the support handle from 21"-44" from the floor to find the right fit for your bed height.
- Weight Capacity: The bed assist rail is made of durable steel that can support weights up to 300 pounds.
- Bed Compatibility: The Stable Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 8 and 18 inches thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Easy to Install: The Stable Rail slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
|Tipo de producto||Bed Rails|