Sun Bum SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Stick
- Zinc-based active ingredient provides broad-spectrum SPF 50 sun protection
- Stick-based formula applies more quickly and easily
- Lowers the likelihood of missed spots on difficult-to-reach areas, such as the sides of your nose and ears
- Lightweight, nongreasy sunscreen ensures your comfort
- Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes to stay in place when you're sweating or near water
- Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic to meet the needs of sensitive skin
- Vegan and cruelty-free formulation suits your eco-friendly lifestyle
Take steps to protect your complexion from the sun's harsh rays with Sun Bum SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Face Stick. This sunscreen allows for quick application to every part of your face and delivers a high degree of sun protection for your peace of mind.
The Sun Bum face stick has an SPF rating of 50, indicating that it helps protect skin from a large percentage of the ultraviolet B rays present in the environment. The sunscreen is a broad-spectrum formula, so it also offers protection against ultraviolet A rays. The active sun-protective ingredient is zinc-based, making the face stick ideal for those who prefer mineral sunscreen.
With Sun Bum sunscreen face stick, getting ready for fun in the sun is a simpler task. The stick allows the sunscreen to glide on smoothly, helping you apply the protective formula to your face, lips, nose and ears with more control. As a result, this sunscreen reduces the likelihood of missed spots. For your comfort, this sunscreen has a lightweight, nongreasy feel. The formula remains water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, meaning you can apply it less frequently when you're sweating or enjoying time near water.
To ensure Sun Bum face stick is suitable for all skin types, the formula is hypoallergenic and free of many common irritants, including oxybenzone, octinoxate, mineral oil, parabens, gluten, PABA, propylene glycol, retinyl palmitate, silicone and dyes. The dermatologist-tested sunscreen is also vegan and cruelty-free.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Volver a aplicar:
- después de 80 minutos de nadar o al transpirar
- inmediatamente después de secar con la toalla
- al menos cada 2 horas
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Pasar tiempo en el sol aumenta el riesgo de padecer cáncer de piel y envejecimiento prematuro de la piel. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses