Theraflu ExpressMax Severe Cold and Flu Syrup Berry Flavor 8.3 ounce Bottle
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Theraflu ExpressMax Severe Cold and Flu Syrup medicine
- Powerful relief from severe cold and cough symptoms such as sore throat pain, headache, minor body aches and pains, and nasal and sinus congestion
- Specially formulated cold and cough syrup provides a warming sensation and relief from cold and flu symptoms
- Powerful cold medicine in a berry flavored syrup
- 30 mL can be taken every 4 hours using the enclosed dosing cup, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 5 doses (150 mL) in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Cold, flu, and cough relief syrup for adults and children 12 years of age and over
- Contains Acetaminophen 650 mg, Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg, and Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg
Theraflu ExpressMax Severe Cold and Flu Berry Flavor Syrup helps relieve your worst cold and flu symptoms with each power-packed dose. It helps provide relief from chest congestion, nasal congestion, sore throat pain, cough, and headache, fever, and body aches. 30 mL of the cold and cough syrup can be taken every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 5 doses (150mL) in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. This medicine is intended only for adults and children 12 years of age and over.
Carolina del Norte
Dakota del Norte
Carolina del Sur
Dakota del Sur
Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 650 mg - Pain reliever/fever reducer. Dextromethorphan Hbr 20 mg - Cough suppressant. Guaifenesin 400 mg - Expectorant. Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg - Nasal decongestant.
Inactive Ingredients: acesulfame potassium, alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Advertencia sobre la salud hepática: este producto contiene acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening blisters rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.