Theravent Snore Therapy 20CT
Elegible para HSA/FSA
What is Theravent snore therapy?
Theravent advanced nightly snore therapy is an anti-snoring device that helps people stop snoring. The treatment involves small adhesive devices that cover the nostrils. As you breathe in, Theravent's patented MicroValve technology opens, allowing you to breathe in normally. Then, as you breathe out, the micro valves close to create a gentle pressure that naturally opens your airway and relieves snoring.
Theravent advanced nightly snore therapy is a clinically proven snoring therapy, used nightly, that can give you back the quiet sleep you've been waiting for. Theravent uses patented MicroValve technology to create Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP). This gentle pressure naturally opens your nasal airway to target and treat snoring. The valves are set in an adhesive that you place over your nostrils right before sleep. You will breathe in normally and then feel a gentle resistance as you breathe out. This is the MicroValves beginning to work.
How do I use Theravent?
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING:
The safety and efficacy of Theravent has not been established for pregnant women or children under 18.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THERAVENT IF YOU HAVE:
- A cold, sinus, or ear infection, or perforated eardrum
- Severe breathing problems (including asthma or emphysema)
- Severe heart problems
- Very low blood pressure
STOP USING THERAVENT AND CONTACT A DOCTOR IF YOU:
- Experience an allergic reaction to the device
- Are unable to breathe through your mouth
- Develop a nasal, sinus, or ear infection or discomfort
- Develop a severe nose bleed
- Develop skin or mucosal irritation, rash, sores, or other discomfort.