Tiger Tail Acupressure Massage Roller
- Features 312+ tiny acupressure points help stimulate pressure points
- Promotes relaxation and wellness
- Helps soothe stress and tension
- Help myofascial release to reduce muscle and fascia tension
- Stimulate endorphins to help natural pain care
- Aid natural sleep
Simply roll the Tiger Tail Acupressure Roller over skin with pressure to stimulate fascia and muscles. Helps with relaxation, meditation, and myofascial release techniques. The pressure point sensory stimulation helps the body release stress, tension, and natural endorphins.
Acupressure is an age-old practice of actively stimulating pressure points along the meridians of the body for natural healing while Endorphins are a naturally occurring neuropeptide that helps the body manage pain and are considered a natural analgesic for minor aches and minor pain relief.
The Tiger Tail Acupressure Roller is great for the feet, back, neck, head and shoulders, arms, and makes at-home acupressure easy! Try rolling the Acupressure Roller over each area 20-30 seconds and feel the sensations after rolling start to help relieve stress and tension.
Designed in USA.
- Place roller in both hands and roll over your quads, hamstrings, calves, back, neck and arms while applying some pressure on the tool. Roll each area 20-30 seconds. You may choose to roll longer as you feel the sensations helping relieve stress and tension.
- (Standing)To roll your feet, place the Tiger Tail Acupressure Roller on the ground. While standing upright secure yourself by holding onto a chair or other solid object. Put one foot on the roller and rock your foot back and forth while applying some pressure. You are the best judge for how much pressure to apply. Roll each foot for 20-30 seconds, or longer as you enjoy the relaxing sensations.
- (Sitting)To roll your feet, place the Tiger Tail Acupressure Roller on the ground. While sitting in a chair on a sofa, put one foot on the roller and rock your foot back and forth while applying some pressure. You are the best judge for how much pressure to apply. Roll each foot for 20-30 seconds, or longer as you enjoy the relaxing sensations.
PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.