Total Home All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach, 64 OZ
- Active ingredient: 2.0% sodium hypochlorite
- Works to remove stains and disinfect
- Can be used in the kitchen and bathroom to disinfect and deodorize
- Can kill common household germs including E.coli, Staph, Strep, mildew, athlete's foot fungus, and the influenza A virus
Cleaning your house effectively ensures your home is always your haven, and with the Total Home All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach you can tackle messes on every surface. Ideal for kitchen and bathroom use, the Total Home All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach works to remove stains and disinfect areas as it neutralizes common household germs that can include E.coli, staph, strep, athlete's foot fungus, the influenza A virus, and mildew. The Total Home All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach is also an excellent tool for deodorizing a space and tackling messes that are an everyday occurrence in the home. Eradicating bacteria in the home can help to keep you and your loved ones safe, making the Total Home All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach an everyday essential for your household cleaning capabilities.
|Tipo de producto||Bleaches|
DISINFECTION: To clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: Apply this product with a sponge, mop or rag to wet surfaces completely. Let stand for 1 minute. Rinse or wipe Let stand clean. For spray application: Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 1 minute. Wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting.
FUNGI AND MOLD AND MILDEW: To Kill fungi and mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces: Apply this product with a sponge, mop or rag to wet surfaces completely. Let stand for 5 minutes. Rinse or wipe clean. For spray application: Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Dejar reposar 5 minutos. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting.
CHILDREN: EYE IRRITANT
SEE BACK FOR PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS : Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, chewing gum., using tobacco or using the toilet. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Wear protective gloves for use.
FIRST AID: Call a Poison Control Center (1-866-366-5048) or doctor , or going for treatment. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Si usa lentes de contacto, quíteselos, deje pasar 5 minutos y siga enjuagando el ojo.
IF on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Strong oxidizer. Flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acid or ammonia containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause pitting or discoloration.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL : Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. In case of spill, flood area with large quantities of water. Product or rinsates that cannot be used should be diluted with water before disposal in sanitary sewer. Envase rellenable. Refill this container with this product only. Do not re-use this container for any other purpose. Offer container for recycling if available or place in trash collection. Do not contaminate food or feed by storage, disposal or cleaning of equipment.
KEEP PRODUCT UPRIGHT AND TIGHTLY CAPPED AT ALL TIMES .