Total Home Cleaner With Bleach, 32 OZ
- Removes Stains & Disinfects
- Kills Common Household Germs**
**Kills common household germs including: Escherichia coli(E. Coli), Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Aspergillus brasiliensis (mildew), Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's foot lungus), *Influenza A virus.
Disinfects and deodorizes around the house. Cleans everyday kitchen messes like dirt, grease and food stains and bleaches away tough stains in the bathroom.
Kitchen: Clean and disinfect hard nonporous surfaces including appliances, countertops, faucets, floors, freezers, garbage disposals, glass, glazed ceramic tile, linoleum, microwave ovens, painted woodwork, refrigerators, sinks, stove tops, trash cans, walls.
Bathroom: Disinfect and deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces including bathtubs, countertops, faucets, floors, glazed ceramic tile, showers, sinks, walls. DO NOT use on eating/cooking utensils, glasses/dishes, cookware, steel, aluminum, silver or chipped enamel.
It is violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
DISINFECTION: To clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: Apply this product with a sponge, mop or rag to wet surfaces completely. Let stand for 1 minute. Rinse or wipe clean. For spray application: Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 1 minute. Wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces. preclean surface before disinfecting.
FUNGI AND MOLD AND MILDEW: To kill fungi and mold mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces: Apply this product with a sponge, mop or rag to wet surfaces completely. Let stand for 5 minutes. Rinse or wipe clean. For spray application. Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Dejar reposar 5 minutos. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting.
Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Wear Protective gloves for repeated use.
FIRST AID: Call a Poison Control Center (1-866-366-5048) or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Si usa lentes de contacto, quíteselos, deje pasar 5 minutos y siga enjuagando el ojo. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Strong oxidizer. Flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acid or ammonia containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases, Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause pitting or discoloration.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. In case of spill, flood area with large quantities of water. Product or rinsates that cannot be used should be diluted with water before disposal in a sanitary sewer. Envase rellenable. Refill this container with this product only. Do not re-use this container for any other purpose. Offer container for recycling if available or place in trash collection. Do not contaminate food or feed by storage, disposal or cleaning of equipment.
KEEP PRODUCT UPRIGHT AND TIGHTLY CAPPED AT ALL TIMES.