Trojan Double Ecstasy - Condones, 3 u.
Elegible para HSA/FSA
America's #1 condom trusted for over 90 years.
Trojan Double Ecstasy condoms feature a revolutionary design that lets you feel the pleasure, not the condom! Different lubricants on the inside and outside of the condoms help maximize the pleasure for each partner!
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- For contraception plus STI protection
- Natural feeling for him!
- Ultimate stimulation for her!
- Premium latex condoms
- Triple tested Trojan Quality
- Feels like nothing there!
- UltraSmooth lubricant inside for him
- Intensified lubricant outside for her
- Made from premium quality latex - To help reduce the risk
- Each condom is electronically tested - To help ensure reliability
- Fabricado en EE. UU.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).
Tapered at the base for a secure fit. Comfort shape allows freedom of movement for a more natural experience. Deep ribbing throughout the condom delivers maximum stimulation. Intensified lubricant outside warms and excites. UltraSmooth premium lubricant inside for a more natural feel.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperature above 100° F.
Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs:
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as human papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice