Trojan Sensitivity BareSkin Premium - Condones de látex lubricados, paquete económico, 24 u.
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Trojan Bareskin condoms are specially designed to help you feel closer and get closer! Our thinnest latex condom ever!
- 40% Thinner than our standard condoms
- Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
- Premium quality latex to help reduce the risk
- Low latex odor
- Each condom is electronically tested and meets U.S. standards for strength to help ensure reliability
- Value pack
- Triple tested quality Trojan
- For contraception plus STI protection
Made in Japan.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 deg F.
- Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a healthcare provider or public health agency
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a healthcare provider or public health agency which would be your best choice