Trojan Vibrations Ultra Touch - Masajeador personal, intenso
2 in1 Bullet & Fingertip Massager
NEW! WITH MORE POWER!
intense personal massager
TRUSTED QUALITY" TROJAN
1 VIBRATING FINGERTIP MASSAGER & 1 PREMIUM LATEX CONDOM
Experience Mind & Body Pleasure
even more intense stimulation
- Soft and comfortable to the touch
- Portable and waterproof - Take it anywhere!
- Batteries included - Lasts up to 50 minutes & replaceable
- Includes a pouch for discreet storage
use as a bullet or fingertip massager
To learn more about the full line of
TORJAN VIBRATIONS go to www.trojanvibrations.com
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.
Write to: Church & Dwight Consumer Relations,
469 North Harrison St., Princeton, NJ 08543
Please enclose this flap. TJCT-90647-01
Massager manufactured in China for Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Condom manufactured in the USA by Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
2007 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
CAUTION: This massager is not a toy. MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NIÑOS. SOLO PARA USO EXTERNO. Carefully read all warnings and directions for use on the insert.
The following information applies to the condom included in this package: Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100°F.
Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider public health agency which would be your best choice.
Condom Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.