U by Kotex Security - Toallitas ultradelgadas, regular, sin perfume, 44 u.
44 u., 0.52 lb. N.° de artículo 126992
- U by Kotex Clean & Secure Ultra Thin Pads, Regular Absorbency, 44 Count (44 feminine pads total); the same trusted product you love, now with a new look!
- Absorbs Instantly: The U by Kotex elevated CushionCore fits comfortably and close to the body to absorb instantly
- Reliable Protection: Up to 100% leak-free protection for up to 10 hours
- Outstanding Comfort: U by Kotex women’s pads are made with a cottony, soft-touch cover and dermatologist-tested to be gentle on skin
- No Harsh Ingredients: Hypoallergenic, pesticide free, elemental chlorine free and made without fragrances, lotions and natural rubber latex
- Each U by Kotex period pad is individually wrapped so you can take it anywhere on-the-go
- U by Kotex feminine products are FSA, HSA and HRA-eligible in the US
- El envase puede ser diferente al que se ve en la imagen
Spend your days feeling confident and worry-free with a pad that's designed for you: the U by Kotex Clean & Secure Ultra Thin Pads. These feminine pads absorb 3x faster than the leading foam pad* and are designed with an elevated CushionCore that fits close to the body, allowing them to absorb instantly for up to 100% leak-free protection. Not only that, but U by Kotex pads are also gentle on skin and are breathable** with a cottony, soft-touch cover for extra comfort. These women's pads are hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested and contain no harsh ingredients. They're also made without fragrances, lotions, elemental chlorine, pesticides and natural rubber latex. With U by Kotex Clean & Secure Ultra Thin Period Pads, you can focus on your day and not on your period. For all-night protection in any sleep position, try U by Kotex Clean & Secure Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings and get up to 12 hours of overnight protection. U by Kotex feminine products are FSA/HSA/HRA-eligible in the US. Packaging may vary from images shown. (*U by Kotex Clean & Secure Ultra Thin Regular Absorbency vs. the Leading Foam Pad Size 1) (**breathable top sheet)