Ultra Strength Bengay Pain Relief Patch, 3.9 x 7.9 in, 4 CT
Elegible para HSA/FSA
For powerful pain relief of muscles and joints, use Ultra Strength Bengay Pain Relieving Patch. This self-adhesive pain relief patch feels cool when first applied and then targets pain with concentrated, deep, penetrating heat, providing greater flexibility and mobility. This large size is ideal for soothing pain in your lower and upper back, shoulders, and hips. Apply one patch to the affected site for relief where it's needed most. From the #1 doctor-recommended OTC brand for topical pain relief, this patch measures 3.9 by 7.9 inches and comes in a package of four.
- 4-count of 3.9 by 7.9-inch patch for deep, penetrating pain relief
- Self-adhesive patch feels cool when first applied, then warm to target pain with concentrated heat
- Deep, penetrating heat targets and relieves pain when and where you need it most
- Large patch size is ideal for relieving pain in the lower & upper back, shoulders, and hips
- Offered by the #1 doctor-recommended OTC topical pain relief brand
- Patch offers convenient pain relief without a gel or cream, allowing for flexibility and mobility
- Delivers relief for minor muscle and joint pain from sprains, arthritis and backaches
- Powerful pain relief featuring 5% menthol in a convenient and no-mess patch
|Problema||Alivio del dolor|
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Terapia de frío y calor|
Solo para uso externo. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- On a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not bandage tightly. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. Excessive skin irritation occurs. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de ingerir el producto, busque asistencia médica o comuníquese con un Centro de Control de Intoxicaciones de inmediato.