Urocare Uro-Bond III - Adhesivo de silicona para la piel con pincel aplicador, pequeño, 1.5 oz
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Uro-Bond is a brush-on, silicone adhesive used for securing male external catheters, adhering colostomy, ileostomy and tracheostomy appliances, attaching electrodes, affixing theatrical cosmetics, prosthetic devices, etc. It comes with tamper proof seal and brush attached to underside of cap.
Uro-Bond brush-on silicone adhesives are pressure-sensitive silicone adhesives specifically formulated for unique bonding applications and are suitable for adhering non-permanent material to the body surface.
Features include the retention of adhesive qualities in the presence of moisture or perspiration, their adhesive properties are unaffected by normal temperature variations or time and they adhere to many surfaces such as: skin, metals, glass, paper, fabric, plastics, silicone, organic rubber products, etc.
- Original formula.
- Silicone based: for best biocompatibility.
- Completely transparent-Great feature for facial prosthetics, tracheostomy and toupEes.
- Adheres to many surfaces-including other Silicones.
- Water and perspiration resistant-It retains it's adhesive qualities even under water.
- Brush adhesive just where you need it-No messey sprays which get adhesive everywhere.
- It comes with tamper proof seal and brush attached to under side of cap.
- Contains: 1 Bottle of Silicone adhesive, product insert.
- Possible applications for Uro-Bond adhesives might include, but are not limited to: adhering dressings, prosthetics and metal or plastic devices to the body.
- Securing male external urinary catheters, adhering colostomy, ileostomy and tracheostomy devices, attaching electrodes to the skin for patient monitoring, affixing surgical dressings and pads to the skin and adhering maxillo-facial prosthetic devices.
- Securing male external catheters, Securing Prosthetics, Tracheostomy devices, ToupEes etc.
- Fabricado en EE. UU.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).