Vichy LiftActiv Peptide-C Anti-Aging Serum Ampoules for Dry Skin with Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides, 10CT
Skin Type: All Types
Skin Concern: Dullness, Loss of Elasticity & Firmness, Hydration, Wrinkles
• Vichy LiftActiv Peptide-C Anti-Aging Serum Ampoule is a highly concentrated formula delivered in a precise, fresh dose. The sterile amber glass packaging helps to preserve the efficacy of ingredients, ensure freshness & accurate dosage for each use
• Contents: 10-Pack and 30-Pack comes with 1 plastic applicator + cap to be used for all ampoules
• With a fluid and non-greasy texture, it is absorbed quickly into the skin’s surface
• Dermatologist Tested and only 10 ingredients: Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Oil-free. Silicone-free. Alcohol-free, Allergy-free, Colorant free
• This dermatologist tested daily dose is a highly concentrated formula of Phyto Peptides, 10% Pure Vitamin C, Pure Hyaluronic Acid and Vichy Mineralizing Water targeting fine lines, wrinkles, lack of firmness and radiance
- Apto para pieles sensibles: identificado por SkinSAFE como un producto sin alérgenos e irritantes comunes
- Dermatologist Tested: tested and approved by dermatologist for use on all types of skin
See instructions inside the pack. Apply before your serum or moisturizer.
1. To use, cover ampoule with tissue and break the ampoule open with both hands. Insert the plastic applicator on the open ampoule. Dispense ½ of the formula in the palm of your hand and on clean skin, apply in the morning on face and neck. Avoid eye area. Afterwards, close the plastic applicator with the plastic cap to preserve the remaining formula until evening use.
2. At night, apply ½ of the remaining formula on face and neck.
3. After use, the glass ampoule has to be thrown away.
4. Then, rinse the plastic applicator and let it dry out for the next use.
5. Make sure to SAVE the plastic cap and plastic applicator. The cap and applicator are intended to be used for all 10 ampoules. Ampoule is made of glass. Handle with care. One ampoule is designed for both morning and evening application.