Immune Support Vitamins
In order to stay healthy and fight disease, you need a strong immune system. Supporting a healthy and strong immune system should be a priority all year-round, but particularly during the colder months when the flu and common cold are more prevalent. Getting adequate sleep, eating a healthy diet, and staying active are key to having a healthy immune system. However, there are some immune support vitamins that can be an integral part of your regimen in order to keep your body healthy and strong, which will help you fight off viruses and illness. Taking certain immune support vitamins can give your immune system a boost, as long as they are taken the right way and combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Best Vitamins for Immune System Support
Here are some of the best vitamins for immune system support:
- Probióticos: A large percentage of your immune health is found in the gut. Taking probiotics will ensure that you have a healthy balance of good bacteria, which will keep you healthier and may help to prevent illness.
- L-lysine: This essential amino acid is necessary for healthy tissues, but it may also support your body's ability to produce immune cells and fight stress.
- Omega-3: These healthy fatty acids can help support antibody function and may also support your body's immune B cells.
- Vitamina C: This common vitamin is found in citrus fruits and other foods, and it's absolutely vital for a healthy immune system.
- Cinc: This mineral is a good option to add to your vitamin routine thanks to its antioxidant properties that may serve as a defense against severe illness.
- Vitamina D: Take vitamin D to keep your mood balanced, your bones strong, and your body's immune system functioning at optimal levels.
Which vitamins support the immune system?
While there are plenty of vitamins out there that can support the body's immune system, vitamins C, D, and the mineral zinc are some of the most important. You can get vitamin C from fruits and zinc can also be obtained through your diet. However, vitamin D mostly comes from the sun or cow's milk, so it's best to supplement if you don't get enough each day. Look for vitamins and supplements that support the immune system at CVS Pharmacy so you can stay healthy during cold and flu season, and throughout the year.
heart health supplements, energy support supplements, ayuda para dormir, berry cough drops, cherry cough drops,berry probiotics