vitaminas y suplementos para
Productos para el cerebro y la memoria
If you're starting to forget things or are having trouble focusing, there's no need to panic. Occasional forgetfulness and difficulty concentrating can be mitigated through various avenues to help improve your memory and keep your mind strong. From brain-boosting activities to memory supplements, read on to learn how you can keep your brain and your memory strong and active.
Ayuda para la memoria
Concerned about your memory, concentration or another aspect of your brain health? If you're looking for a supplement to support brain health, CVS can help you find the right solution for your needs. This selection includes a diverse assortment of brain health supplements of various types, forms and strengths. You can shop the product assortment online and have your order delivered right to your door.
Ginkgo biloba is one of the most commonly used brain health supplements. The products contain extracts from the dried leaves and seeds of the ginkgo biloba or maiden hair tree. For thousands of years, ginkgo biloba has been used as a remedy for brain health in traditional Chinese medicine. Research has found that ginkgo biloba contains flavonoids and terpenes that may increase blood flow to the brain.
Supplements For Memory
In addition to ginkgo biloba, there are a number of other supplements taken today for brain support. Some contain other herbs used in alternative medicine like gotu kola. Brain support supplements may also include substances that support circulation like the amino acid l-carnitine or vitamins that are required for brain function like folate. A newer brain health supplement is citicoline, a substance naturally found in the human body that supports brain function.
Vitamins For Memory
In addition to standalone supplements, you can find a variety of combination supplements for brain support. These products contain two or more vitamins, minerals, herbs and other substances that are commonly taken for brain health. If your medical provider has recommended that you take more than one product, these combination formulas can make it easier to add a supplement to your diet. To find out what each product contains and to compare dosages, you can read the product descriptions.
Best Memory Supplements
At this time, there is no evidence to prove that any supplement will work for everyone who uses it for brain health. As a result, experts recommend using supplements as a part of a complete treatment plan created by your doctor rather than taking them to self-treat any condition or symptom. Your medical provider can recommend the best brain health supplements for your needs and give you dosage guidelines. Then, you can filter products to narrow down the options and find the right brain health supplement online at CVS. For best results, only use brain health supplements as recommended by the manufacturer or your health care provider.
How to Improve Your Memory
There are many indicators of memory trouble, including forgetting simple things like someone's name or birthday, losing track of where you placed items, or simply having trouble concentrating on various tasks. Thankfully, there are some things you can do to improve your memory naturally so that you're still able to remember and concentrate on the important things in life. Here are some ways to improve your memory to keep your brain strong
- Stick to a healthy diet that includes eating less sugar. Diets high in sugar aren't just bad for your body, but they're also bad for your brain. In fact, consuming too much sugar can contribute to cognitive decline.
- Help improve your memory problems by taking specialized memory supplements. These supplements contain ingredients known to help the brain and boost brain health, such as fish oil and other products specially formulated to help with concentration and memory function. Talk to your doctor before taking any new supplements.
- Take time every day to read or play with puzzles or other brain-bossing games. Staying mentally active can improve neuroplasticity, which helps the brain remain flexible and able to take in and hold onto new information.
- Make sure that you're getting enough sleep every night. Restful, restorative sleep protects your brain and helps you to feel mentally clear and more focused the next day.
- If you consume alcohol, try to limit your drinks to just one or two every now and then. Too much alcohol can be toxic not just to your body, but also to your brain.
- Ask your doctor to test your vitamin D levels. Many people are deficient in this important vitamin, and it has a range of health benefits including boosting the immune system, promoting healthy bones, and may even help to fight against cognitive decline and dementia.
- Try to get at least 15 minutes of exercise each day. Regular exercise improves circulation and muscle strength and can also help strengthen the brain, too.