Vitaminas y probióticos
Vitaminas y probióticos
In order to stay healthy, your body needs a good balance of healthy, "friendly" bacteria which live in your digestive tract. This part of the body is known as the microbiome, and probiotic vitamins may help to support good levels of these important and beneficial bacteria. Taking probiotic vitamins may support overall health, energy levels, and well-being. There is even some evidence to suggest that proper levels of healthy bacteria can promote mental health and well-being, too. You might think of the word bacteria as a bad thing, but with probiotic vitamins, you're able to provide your body with more of the good bacteria you need to absorb nutrients, maintain regularity, and stay healthy and strong.
What is a Probiotic Vitamin?
A probiotic vitamin will contain something called CFU, or colony-forming units. This number is an estimated amount of the number of live bacteria cells that the probiotic vitamin contains per serving. When choosing a probiotic vitamin, make sure that the CFU levels are high so you're getting an ample amount. Certain foods and chemicals can disrupt the body's good bacterial balance. Taking probiotic vitamins may help to restore those levels and keep your system in balance. Most probiotic vitamins contain two major strains: lactobacilli and bifidobacterial, and each of these strains offers a range of different benefits. Read the product label carefully to ensure that you're choosing the right probiotic vitamins for your specific needs or health concern.
Probiotic Vitamins Benefits
Taking a probiotic vitamin can provide you with a wide range of benefits, including:
- A healthier digestive system and better regularity. Probiotic vitamins go straight to the intestines, promoting a healthy and balanced microbiome to help support proper digestion and food breakdown.
- Probiotic vitamins can help to prevent or treat diarrhea and stomach upset, depending on the type and dosage.
- Some recent studies have shown that taking probiotic vitamins can support mental health, fight depression, improve the effects of anxiety, and may improve memory function.
- Certain probiotics may support healthy blood pressure levels and lower LDL (bad cholesterol) to keep your heart and cardiovascular system healthy.
- Some probiotic strains can help to reduce the severity of symptoms from eczema and allergies in infants and children but always talk to your child's pediatrician before you give them any probiotic vitamins.