Wahl - Cortadora de barba recargable
Wahl's® Beard Rechargeable Trimmer works great for beard trimming, detail trimming, body grooming and cleaning up necklines/around the ears. It's self-sharpening precision steel blades provide unbeatable results. And it's powered with rechargeable battery for cordless use. When fully charged, it provides up to 2 months between charges.
To achieve even cutting lengths, the kit includes 3 individual trimming guide combs to achieve stubble, medium to a full looking beard and a 5-position adjustable guide comb
This kit has everything you need including instructions and beard trimming accessories to help give you the perfect facial hair.
This trimmer comes with a 3 year limited warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
Wahl® has been the trusted brand used by professionals® worldwide since 1919.
- No-slip rubber grip makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles
- Premium Chrome detail is always in style
- Rechargeable battery technology provides cordless use.
- Self-sharpening, solid steel blades provide unbeatable results.
- 4 trimming guide combs that provide up to 8 trimming lengths
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Rechargeable Trimmer
- Precision Trimmer Blade
- Storage Stand
- Mustache Comb
- Charging Cord
- Blade Guard
- Blade oil
- Cleaning brush
- English & Spanish instructions/Styling guide
- 3 Individual Guide Combs: Stubble (I - 1/16 in, 1.5mm), Medium (II - 1/8in, 3mm), and Full Guides (III - 3/16 in, 4.5mm)
- 5-Position Adjustable Guide Comb 1/16"" - 1/2"" (1.5mm-13mm)
|Product type||Hair trimmers|
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- 1.This trimmer is conveniently designed for household use. It should be allowed to charge 1 hour before first use.
- 2. Remove the trimmer, recharging transformer and accessories from the packing material.
- 3. Connect the transformer to the trimmer. BE SURE TRIMMER IS IN THE "OFF - 0" POSITION WHEN CHARGING.
- 4.Plug the recharging transformer into any convenient electrical outlet at the correct voltage.
- 5.When trimmer is low in power, it should be connected to the transformer and plugged into an outlet to assure maximum power is available when it is next used. This transformer is designed to completely charge the battery without overcharging. Do not use the trimmer while it is charging.
- 6.Ni-MH battery life may be extended with the following procedure: Once every month, let the trimmer run until the motor stops. Move the switch to the "OFF - 0" position and recharge fully overnight.
Battery Removal and Disposal
Under normal use, the rechargeable Ni-MH battery in your trimmer will last from three to five years. At the end of its life, when it will no longer take a full charge, the Ni-MH battery must be removed and recycled or disposed of properly. Do not attempt to replace the battery. All servicing or battery replacement should be performed by an Authorized WAHL Service Location. To remove the batttery for recycling or disposal, follow these steps:
- 1.Make sure the on/off switch is in the "0" (OFF) position and that the cord is NOT plugged into the trimmer or any electrical outlet.
- 2.Pry off front plate
- 3.Remove the screws under the front chrome piece.
- 4.Pry the trimmer housing apart.
- 5.Locate circuit board and battery.
- 6.Pry battery off of circuit board
- 7.Apply tape to both ends of the battery before recycling or properly disposing of it.
- 8.Discard the entire trimmer.
For best results, use Wahl Clipper Oil on the blades only when necessary, or approximately once a month. Motor bearings are permanently lubricated-do not attempt to oil.
When oiling your trimmer, turn the trimmer "ON - I," hold the unit with the blades facing DOWN and squeeze three drops across the front of the blade and one drop on each side on the heel of the blade. Wipe off excess oil with soft cloth.
DO NOT OVER OIL - Excessive oiling or application of liquids will cause damage if allowed to seep back into motor.
When using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read ALL of the provided instructions and safeguards before using this appliance.
Our units are quality tested with hygenic fibers. Any residual fibers do not affect performance and can be brushed off.
For an appliance that has a rechargeable battery:
- 1. Do not crush, disassemble, heat above 100°C (212°F), or incinerate the appliance, due to risk of fire, explosion, or burns.
- 2. For the purpose of recharging the battery, only use the detachable power supply unit (charger) provided with this appliance.
- 3.This charger is intended to be correctly orientated in a vertical or floor mount position.
- 4. Always attach plug to appliance first, then to outlet.
- 5. Always unplug the charger from the electrical outlet
- 6.(Rechargeable Unit Only) Unplug the charger before using appliance.