Wahl Classic Pro Combo Complete Haircutting & Touch-Up Kit - 29 Pieces
Wahl's® Classic Pro Combo 29 piece complete haircutting & touch-up kit makes home haircutting easy! The corded clipper contains self-sharpening precision ground blades that stay sharper longer and an adjustable taper lever for blending faded haircuts.It also comes with 10 smooth cut, Secure-Fit® cutting guards that provide superior comfort and even cutting lengths. The POWERDRIVE® Heavy Duty Motor provides exceptional power for no-snag haircutting.
Also inlcuded with the kit is a battery powered detail trimmer that is great for trimming necklines, sideburns, around the ear, and beard/facial hair. Achieve extra customization of trimming lengths by using the provided stubble trimmer guide combs
This kit has everything you need including step-by-step color instructions and haircutting accessories to help give you the perfect haircut.
This classic, quality, durable hairclipper is made in the USA and comes with a 5 year limited warranty and 30 day money back guarantee. The battery detail trimmer also comes with a 2 year limited warranty.
Wahl® has been the trusted brand used by professionals® worldwide since 1919.
- Comfort Grip clipper makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles
- Premium DuraChrome finish is extremely durable and always in style
- POWERDRIVE® Cutting System easily cuts the thickest hair with 35% more power than standard Wahl® electromagnetic motor clippers
- Taper control lets you customize each cut
- Self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades stay sharp longer
- Easy step-by-step full color instructions
- Multi-cut corded clipper
- Clipper blade guard
- Battery detail trimmer
- Trimmer blade guard
- Soft handle storage case
- Barber cape (for adults and children
- Barber comb
- Styling comb
- Scissor Blade Guard
- 3 Hair Clips
- Blade oil
- Cleaning brush
- Cord wrap
- English & Spanish instructions/Styling guide
- 2 Stubble Trimmer Guide Combs
- Thirteen Clipper Guide Combs: 1/16 inch (1.5 mm) comb, 1/8 inch (3 mm), 3/8 (10 mm), 1/4 inch (6 mm), 1/2 inch (13 mm), 5/8 (16 mm), 3/4 inch (19 mm), 7/8 inch (22 mm), 1 inch (25 mm), Left Ear Taper, Right Ear Taper, Eyebrow Guide, Ear Trim Guide
|Product type||Hair clippers|
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
When you cut your hair, you should visualize the head as if it were divided into four sections: the neckline, under the rim of the head, the rim or side, and the top of the head.
Para los mejores resultados:
- The first time you cut your hair, cut only a small amount of hair until you become accustomed to the length of hair each attachment guard provides.
- Hair should be dry before using clipper.
- When cutting hair, go through the hair at a slow, even speed. Don't force the clipper through the hair.
- Go through the hair against the direction of your hair's growth, so you can catch more hair with the guard.
- The blades on your clipper should be oiled every few haircuts using the provided oil bottle in your kit.
- First remove any access hair from the blades with the provided cleaning brush
- Then, using the provided oil bottle, place 3 drops of oil on the front of each blade.
- Then, place 1 drop of oil on each side of the blade.
- Turn the clipper on for a few minutes to let the oil dispurse through the blades.
- Then, turn the clipper off, and wipe away excess oil with a clean, dry towel.
When using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read ALL of the provided instructions and safeguards before using this appliance.
For an appliance that has a permanently attached cord, always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using.
Our units are quality tested with hygenic fibers. Any residual fibers do not affect performance and can be brushed off.
For AA/AAA NonRechargeable Battery Units: 1. When discarding an old battery, do not throw it into fire where heat could cause it to rupture or explode. Also, do not attempt to recharge alkaline, heavy-duty, or lithium batteries in a battery charger. Remove the exhausted batteries from the appliance, and dispose properly. 2. Risk of fire and burns. Do not recharge, disassemble, or incinerate. Keep battery out of reach of children. Dispose of used batteries promptly. 3. Different types of batteries (alkaline, standard, rechargeable, etc.) or new and used batteries are not to be mixed. 4. If the appliance is to be stored unused for a long period, the batteries should be removed. 5. The battery terminals are not to be short-circuited.