Wahl Color Pro Plus Easy-Match Color Coded Corded Haircutting Kit - 22 Pieces
Wahl's® Color Pro® Plus 22 piece complete haircutting kit makes home haircutting easy! The corded clipper contains self-sharpening precision ground blades that stay sharper longer and an adjustable taper lever for blending faded haircuts.It also comes with 14 smooth cut, color coded Secure-Fit® cutting guards that provide superior comfort and even cutting lengths.The POWERDRIVE® Heavy Duty Motor provides exceptional power for no-snag haircutting for a smooth & easy haircutting experience. This kit has everything you need including step-by-step color instructions and haircutting accessories to help give you the perfect haircut.
This quality and durable hairclipper is made in the USA and comes with a 5 year limited warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
Wahl® has been the trusted brand used by professionals® worldwide since 1919.
- Comfort grip makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles
- Color coded guide combs that allow you to easily identify the cutting length
- The POWERDRIVE® Heavy Duty Motor that easily cuts the thickest hair
- Taper control lets you customize each cut
- Self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades stay sharp longer
- Easy step-by-step full color instructions
- Multi-cut corded clipper
- Blade guard
- Durable handle storage case
- Barber comb
- Styling comb
- Blade oil
- Cleaning brush
- English & Spanish instructions/Styling guide
- Fourteen guide combs: 1/16 inch (1.5 mm) comb, 1/8 inch (3 mm), 3/16 inch (4.5mm), ( 3/8 (10 mm), 1/4 inch (6 mm), 1/2 inch (13 mm), 5/8 (16 mm), 3/4 inch (19 mm), 7/8 inch (22 mm), 1 inch (25 mm), Left Ear Taper, Right Ear Taper, Ear Trim Guide, Eyebrow Guide
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
When you cut your hair, you should visualize the head as if it were divided into four sections: the neckline, under the rim of the head, the rim or side, and the top of the head.
Para los mejores resultados:
- The first time you cut your hair, cut only a small amount of hair until you become accustomed to the length of hair each attachment guard provides.
- Hair should be dry before using clipper.
- When cutting hair, go through the hair at a slow, even speed. Don't force the clipper through the hair.
- Go through the hair against the direction of your hair's growth, so you can catch more hair with the guard.
- The blades on your clipper should be oiled every few haircuts using the provided oil bottle in your kit.
- First remove any access hair from the blades with the provided cleaning brush
- Then, using the provided oil bottle, place 3 drops of oil on the front of each blade.
- Then, place 1 drop of oil on each side of the blade.
- Turn the clipper on for a few minutes to let the oil dispurse through the blades.
- Then, turn the clipper off, and wipe away excess oil with a clean, dry towel.
When using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read ALL of the provided instructions and safeguards before using this appliance.
For an appliance that has a permanently attached cord, always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using.
Our units are quality tested with hygenic fibers. Any residual fibers do not affect performance and can be brushed off.