Wahl Color Pro - Recortadora de barba recargable para usar con/sin cable
Wahl's® Color Pro® Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Beard Trimmer makes facial hair grooming easy! The trimmer contains self-sharpening precision ground blades that stay sharper longer.It also comes with 8 color coded easy match cutting guards that provide superior comfort and even cutting lengths. The colors of the guards match up with the color key on the trimmer, so you always know the correct cutting length.This trimmer is rechargeable cord/cordless power, which means you can use with or without the cord. The charging indicator light turns on when the trimmer is plugged in to let you know the trimmer is accepting a charge. This kit has everything you need including step-by-step instructions and beard trimming accessories to help give you the look you're after.
This quality and durable trimmer comes with a 3 year limited warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
Wahl® has been the trusted brand used by professionals® worldwide since 1919.
- Comfort grip makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles
- Color coded guide combs that allow you to easily identify the cutting length
- Rechargeable Cord/Cordless Battery so you never lose cutting power
- Self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades stay sharp longer
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Rechargeable Cord/Cordless Trimmerr
- Soft storage case
- Beard comb
- Blade oil
- Cleaning brush
- Charging cord
- English & Spanish instructions/Styling guide
- Eight guide combs: 1/16 inch (1.5 mm) comb, 1/8 inch (3 mm), 3/16 inch (4.5mm), 3/8 (10 mm), 1/4 inch (6 mm), 5/16 inch ( 7.6 mm), 3/8 inch (9.5 mm), 7/16inch ( 11.5 mm), 1/2 inch (13 mm)
|Product type||Hair trimmers|
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
Battery Removal and Disposal
Under normal use, the rechargeable Ni-MH battery in your trimmer will last from three to five years. At the end of its life, when it will no longer take a full charge, the Ni-MH battery must be removed and recycled or disposed of properly. Do not attempt to replace the battery. All servicing or battery replacement should be performed by an Authorized WAHL Service Location. To remove the batttery for recycling or disposal, follow these steps:
For best results, use Wahl Clipper Oil on the blades only when necessary, or approximately once a month. Motor bearings are permanently lubricated-do not attempt to oil.
When oiling your trimmer, turn the trimmer "ON - I," hold the unit with the blades facing DOWN and squeeze three drops across the front of the blade and one drop on each side on the heel of the blade. Wipe off excess oil with soft cloth.
DO NOT OVER OIL - Excessive oiling or application of liquids will cause damage if allowed to seep back into motor.
- 1. This trimmer is conveniently designed for household use. It should be allowed to charge overnight before first use.
- 2. Remove the trimmer, recharging transformer and accessories from the packing material.
- 3. Connect the transformer to the trimmer. BE SURE TRIMMER IS IN THE "OFF - 0" POSITION WHEN CHARGING.
- 4. Plug the recharging transformer into any convenient electrical outlet at the correct voltage.
- 5. When trimmer is not in use, it may be connected to the transformer and plugged into an outlet to assure maximum power is available when it is next used. This transformer is designed to continuously charge the battery without overcharging.
- 6. Ni-MH battery life may be extended with the following procedure: Once every month, let the trimmer run until the motor stops. Move the switch to the "OFF - 0" position and recharge fully overnight.
- 7. You have a rechargeable cord/cordless trimmer. It can be used with the cord, so you can trim even if the charge is low. The trimmer cannot be overcharged, so you may charge it as often as desired. We recommend that the battery be "worked" or discharged by trimming without the cord and by not recharging after every use.
- 1. Make sure the on/off switch is in the "0" (OFF) position and that the cord is NOT plugged into the trimmer or any electrical outlet.
- 2. Remove the side grip plates.
- 3.Pry the trimmer housing apart.
- 4. Locate circuit board and battery. Cut negative (-) end of battery away from circuit board then positive (+) end.
- 5.Apply tape to both ends of the battery before recycling or properly disposing of it.
- Discard the entire trimmer.
When using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read ALL of the provided instructions and safeguards before using this appliance.
Our units are quality tested with hygenic fibers. Any residual fibers do not affect performance and can be brushed off.
For an appliance that has a rechargeable battery:
Always unplug the charger from the electrical outlet immediately after use or after charging the battery.
For household use only