Wahl Micro Groomsman - Pluma recortadora con batería de litio
Wahl® Micro GroomsMan® Lithium Pen Trimmer is designed for detail trimming of beards, side burns, necklines, goatees, mustaches, ears, & eyebrows.
The included detail trimmer head is great for trimming necklines, sideburns, and eyebrows. It contains precision blades that provide great results. Attach the 2-psosition guide comb to this head for perfectly groomed eyebrows.
The rotary ear/nose trimmer head provides hygienic grooming of the ear and nose. This head and the detail head are removeable and rinseable for easy cleaning.
The trimmer body is made of a high impact anodized aluminum with a protective lid to protect the trimmer heads during travel. The kit also comes with 1AAA Lithium battery.
Wahl® has been the trusted brand used by professionals® worldwide since 1919.
Kit Contents Include:
- Detail Trimmer
- Protective Lid
- Detail Trimmer Head
- Ear/Nose Trimmer Head
- 2 Position Eyebrow Guide
- 1 AAA Lithium Battery
- English/Spanish Instruction Guide
|Product type||Hair trimmers|
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- 1. Holding the trimmer with the cutting head facing you, pull the aluminum casing off, toward you.
- 2. Insert one AAA battery.
- 3. Replace the battery compartment cover.
- 4. To maximize battery life, turn the trimmer "OFF" immediately after each use.
- 5. Replace the battery as soon as you notice the trimmer running slower than normal, to avoid pulling of hairs.
Installation of Trimming Heads:
- 1. Make sure trimmer is turned "OFF".
- 2. Turn trimmer head counterclockwise 1/4 turn and lift off.
- 3. Place trimmer head on trimmer and turn trimmer head clockwise 1/4 turn to lock on.
- Before Trimming: Remove the protective cap and turn the trimmer "ON" by pushing the switch up.
Cleaning Your Trimmer:
Periodically after use, turn the trimmer "OFF" and rinse cutting heads under warm, running water. For more thorough cleaning, remove the attached cutting head by turning it slightly counterclockwise. Then rinse the entire head under running water. After cleaning, replace desired cutting head by turning slightly clockwise and wipe the entire trimmer dry with a soft cloth. Always replace the protective cap before storing.
When using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read ALL of the provided instructions and safeguards before using this appliance.
For AA/AAA NonRechargeable Battery Units: 1. When discarding an old battery, do not throw it into fire where heat could cause it to rupture or explode. Also, do not attempt to recharge alkaline, heavy-duty, or lithium batteries in a battery charger. Remove the exhausted batteries from the appliance, and dispose properly. 2. Risk of fire and burns. Do not recharge, disassemble, or incinerate. Keep battery out of reach of children. Dispose of used batteries promptly. 3. Different types of batteries (alkaline, standard, rechargeable, etc.) or new and used batteries are not to be mixed. 4. If the appliance is to be stored unused for a long period, the batteries should be removed. 5. The battery terminals are not to be short-circuited.