Wahl All-In-One Rechargeable Groomer Trimmer
Wahl's® All-In-One Rechargeable Trimmer works great for beard trimming, detail trimming, body grooming, shaving and cleaning up necklines/around the ears. It's self-sharpening precision steel trimmer blades provide unbeatable results.The foil shaver provides a close shave. It is especially great for shaving the upper cheek and detail shaving of the neck.The rotary Ear/Nose trimmer head provides hygienic grooming of the ear and nose.
it's powered with a rechargeable battery for cordless use. When fully charged, it provides up to an 80 minute runtime.
To achieve even cutting lengths, the kit includes 3 individual trimming guide combs to achieve stubble, medium to a full looking beard and a 5-position adjustable guide comb
This kit has everything you need including instructions and beard trimming accessories to help give you the perfect facial hair.
This trimmer comes with a 3 year limited warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
Wahl® has been the trusted brand used by professionals® worldwide since 1919.
- Ergonomic shape makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles
- Rechargeable battery technology provides cordless use.
- Self-sharpening, solid steel blades provide unbeatable results.
- 3 Interchangeable heads for multi-purpose grooming.
- 4 trimming guide combs that provide up to 8 trimming lengths
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Rechargeable Trimmer
- Precision Trimmer Blade
- Ear/Nose Rotary Trimmer Head
- Foil Shaver Head
- Zipper Storage Pouch
- Mustache Comb
- Charging Cord
- Blade Guard
- Blade oil
- Cleaning brush
- English & Spanish instructions/Styling guide
- 3 Individual Guide Combs: Stubble (I - 1/16 in, 1.5mm), Medium (II - 1/8in, 3mm), and Full Guides (III - 3/16 in, 4.5mm)
- 5-Position Adjustable Guide Comb 1/16"" - 1/2"" (1.5mm-13mm)
|Product type||Hair clippers|
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- 1. This trimmer is conveniently designed for household use. It should be allowed to charge overnight before first use.
- 2. Remove the trimmer, recharging transformer and accessories from the packing material.
- 3. Connect the transformer to the trimmer. BE SURE TRIMMER IS IN THE "OFF - 0" POSITION WHEN CHARGING
- 4. Plug the recharging transformer into any convenient electrical outlet at the correct voltage.
- 5. When trimmer is low in power, it should be connected to the transformer and plugged into an outlet to assure maximum power is available when it is next used. This transformer is designed to continuously charge the battery without overcharging.
- 6. Ni-Cad battery life may be extended with the following procedure: Once every month, let the trimmer run until the motor stops. Move the switch to the "OFF - 0" position and recharge fully overnight.
RECYCLE/REPLACEMENT OF NI-CAD BATTERY
Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (Ni-Cad, Ni-MH, etc.) batteries. Under normal use, the rechargeable nickel-cadmium batteries in your trimmer may last up to five years. At the end of their life, when they will no longer take a full charge, the nickel-cadmium batteries must be removed and recycled or disposed of properly. Do not attempt to replace the batteries. All servicing or battery replacement should be performed by an Authorized WAHL Service Location. To remove the battteries for recycling or disposal, follow these steps:
- 1.Unplug transformer from outlet, disconnect cord from trimmer and allow the batteries to completely run down before disassembly.
- 2.Remove any attached trimming heads.
- 3. Pry the trimmer housing apart.
For best results, use Wahl Clipper Oil on the blades only when necessary, or approximately once a month. Motor bearings are permanently lubricated-do not attempt to oil.
When oiling your trimmer, turn the trimmer "ON - I," hold the unit with the blades facing DOWN and squeeze three drops across the front of the blade and one drop on each side on the heel of the blade. Wipe off excess oil with soft cloth.
DO NOT OVER OIL - Excessive oiling or application of liquids will cause damage if allowed to seep back into motor.
When using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read ALL of the provided instructions and safeguards before using this appliance.
Our units are quality tested with hygenic fibers. Any residual fibers do not affect performance and can be brushed off.
For an appliance that has a rechargeable battery:
- 1. Do not crush, disassemble, heat above 100°C (212°F), or incinerate the appliance, due to risk of fire, explosion, or burns.
- 2. For the purpose of recharging the battery, only use the detachable power supply unit (charger) provided with this appliance.
- 3.This charger is intended to be correctly orientated in a vertical or floor mount position.
- 4. Always attach plug to appliance first, then to outlet.
- 5. Always unplug the charger from the electrical outlet
- 6.(Rechargeable Unit Only) Unplug the charger before using appliance.
For household use only.