Wing Guard PICC Set 2 1/2 in. x 1 1/2 in., 1/3 in. Thickness
Centurion's WingGuard is designed to universally secure PICC lines and other winged catheters, and to prevent post-insertion movement of the line. WingGuard has a very low profile, which helps minimize the risk of site disturbances from bumping or jostling.
Improved adhesive products and securement devices& are essential to provide increased catheter stability. Such products& may reduce catheter dislodgement and the necessity of reinsertion with its associated needle stick risk. From the OSHA FactSheet: Securing Medical Catheters. WingGuard Meets INS Standards for Catheter Stabilization and Manufactured Stabilization Devices. Now featuring the new WingGuard Xtra, with an extra tab to make application and removal even easier.
- Increases comfort and catheter stability.
- For caregivers, hospitals & patients.
- Silicone top layer allows for clean removal of dressings.
- Extremely easy to apply and remove.
- Universal size secures any size or type of PICC catheter.
- Low-profile design minimizes bumping and jostling to the site.
- Pliable construction conforms comfortably to body contours.
- Patient-friendly adhesive is gentle, yet stays in place for long wear times, reducing the number of unscheduled dressing changes.
- Provides catheter stabilization as recommended by the 2011 INS standards of practice and the 2011 CDC guidelines.
- Available in two latex-free materials.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).