Ver todas las categorías

Zip N Tone Abdominal Shaping Belt Women

0.0
(0)


Cómo conseguirlo




Información

Zip N Tone Abdominal Shaping Belt Women
1 c/u, 1 lb. N.º de artículo 640825
While different types of workut only activate 30% of your muscle fibers, ;eaving the other 70% dormant, the Zip N Tone Belt dual zipper action helps maximize muscle activity during session. Get up to 770 muscle contractions in a 10-minute session, training and even the most stubborn muscles of your abs & butt.
Specifications
ColorRosa
Cantidad1-60 ct

Productos relacionados

*Las reseñas y calificaciones de los clientes reflejan únicamente la opinión y punto de vista de los contribuyentes individuales y no son creadas ni avaldas por CVS Pharmacy. Revise las etiquetas del producto y consulte a su médico si tiene alguna pregunta médica o de salud.

Zip N Tone Abdominal Shaping Belt Women

0.0
(0)