CVS stores near me in Glastonbury, CT
2639 MAIN ST.
GLASTONBURY, CT, 06033
766 NEW LONDON TURNPIKE
GLASTONBURY, CT, 06033
Pharmacies in Glastonbury, Connecticut
Glastonbury residents, from college students at Trinity College to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills without going too far. There are 67 Glastonbury area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Glastonbury, such as when you're catching a red-eye, you will be pleased to know CVS has 13 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You'll even find 47 drive-thru pharmacies near Glastonbury for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Glastonbury
There is a lot to do in Glastonbury, including enjoying a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or catching a game at Rentschler Field at Pratt & Whitney Stadium. Whatever twists and turns come your way during the day, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Glastonbury, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Rockville General Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Glastonbury Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the needs of every local, including are available at our pharmacies in Glastonbury to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the New London Turnpike location help you find medication in Glastonbury at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Glastonbury (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Glastonbury offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Glastonbury, CT
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Glastonbury, CT?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Glastonbury, CT hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Glastonbury, CT ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Glastonbury, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Glastonbury, CT?
Para pharmacy delivery en Glastonbury, Connecticut, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Connecticut ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Glastonbury, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Glastonbury, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Glastonbury.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Glastonbury, CT?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.