CVS stores near me in Claremont, NH
1 WALL ST.
CLAREMONT, NH, 03743
Pharmacies in Claremont, New Hampshire
There are 2 CVS pharmacies in the Claremont area, making it simple to buy your medication. Travelers getting things ready before leaving town, and Claremont natives all can get their medication nearby. There are sure to be times when you're short on time and can't spend the time to park your car. Luckily, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Claremont in town so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Claremont
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is especially important in Claremont, where there is a lot to doóincluding exploring Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Claremont, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from The New England Peripheral Nerve Center at Valley Regional Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Claremont Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. services to meet the demands of all residents, including are offered at our Claremont pharmacies to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Wall Street store help our patients get rapid refills in Claremont at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Claremont (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Claremont provide ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription meds as well as over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Claremont, NH
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Claremont, NH?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Claremont, NH hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Claremont, NH ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Claremont, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Claremont, NH?
Para pharmacy delivery en Claremont, New Hampshire, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Hampshire ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Claremont, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Claremont, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Claremont.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Claremont, NH?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.