CVS stores near me in Portsmouth, NH
674 ISLINGTON STREET
PORTSMOUTH, NH, 03801
Pharmacies in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Portsmouth area is a piece of cake. In fact, you'll find 15 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a student getting your medication prior to enrolling at University Of New Hampshire-Main Campus or a traveler packing up for your next journey, we've got you covered. When you booked a red-eye, and have a prescription refill as you are hurriedly preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Portsmouth. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 10 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to find a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Portsmouth
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you need to make it through the day. In Portsmouth, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Water Country Water Park. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Portsmouth, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Portsmouth Regional Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Portsmouth Services
Portsmouth CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Islington Street store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Portsmouth at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes such as prescription refills, medication delivery in Portsmouth (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Portsmouth provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Portsmouth, NH
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Portsmouth, NH?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Portsmouth, NH hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Portsmouth, NH ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Portsmouth, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Portsmouth, NH?
Para pharmacy delivery en Portsmouth, New Hampshire, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Hampshire ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Portsmouth, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Portsmouth, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Portsmouth.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Portsmouth, NH?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.