CVS stores near me in Greenville, NC
Pharmacies in Greenville, North Carolina
With 7 CVS pharmacies in the Greenville area, there's a good chance you will have one not too far away. Whether you're getting your bags ready for a trip out of town, a student on campus at East Carolina University, or a local just living the Greenville life, your medication is vital, and your nearby CVS helps you access them. Emergencies can take place at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near Greenville. There are also 5 drive-thru pharmacies near the area on the occasions when you don't want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Greenville
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in Greenville, where there is so much to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Splashpoint. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Greenville, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Maynard Children's Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Greenville
CVS pharmacies in Greenville are here to meet the needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Greenville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the S Evans St location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Get your meds in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Greenville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Greenville offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs and everyday items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Greenville, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Greenville, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Greenville, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Greenville, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Greenville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Greenville, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Greenville, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Greenville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Greenville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Greenville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Greenville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.