CVS stores near me in Rolesville, NC
402 SOUTH MAIN ST.
ROLESVILLE, NC, 27571
Rolesville, North Carolina Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Rolesville area is easy. In fact, you can find 35 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a long-awaited vacation or before beginning another year at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you booked a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions as you are hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Rolesville is what you need. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 23 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rolesville
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you require to get through the day. In Rolesville, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be ready and to get the most out of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Rolesville does more than provide somewhere to get new prescriptions from Rex Hospital Infusion (Wakefield); it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Rolesville CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Rolesville are proud to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Rolesville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Main Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Rolesville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rolesville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Rolesville, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Rolesville, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Rolesville, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Rolesville, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Rolesville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Rolesville, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Rolesville, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Rolesville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Rolesville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Rolesville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Rolesville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.