CVS stores near me in Wadesboro, NC
1156 E. CASWELL STREET
WADESBORO, NC, 28170
Pharmacies in Wadesboro, North Carolina
The Wadesboro area has 4 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. Travelers getting ready for their next trip and locals in need of daily refills can all get their prescription medication needs met. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself running late and don't have time to do some shopping. Fortunately, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Wadesboro in the city to help you get your medication and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Wadesboro Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Wadesboro, where there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to truly enjoy your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Wadesboro allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Wadesboro Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. The following services are available at our Wadesboro pharmacies to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Caswell Street store help you get rapid refills in Wadesboro at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with accessing prescription delivery in Wadesboro (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Wadesboro provide everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Wadesboro, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Wadesboro, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Wadesboro, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Wadesboro, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Wadesboro, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Wadesboro, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Wadesboro, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Wadesboro, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Wadesboro, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Wadesboro.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Wadesboro, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.