CVS Walk-In Clinics near Clayton, North Carolina
Clínica(s) cerca de Clayton
3.8 millas11911 US 70 Bus Hwy WestClayton, NC 27520Inside CVS Pharmacy
9.6 millas5680 North Carolina Highway 42 WestGarner, NC 27529
10.7 millas7201 Knightdale BlvdKnightdale, NC 27545Inside CVS Pharmacy
13.3 millas13440 NC 210 HwyBenson, NC 27504Dentro de CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Clayton, North Carolina
Receive safe, in-person care at a Clayton walk-in clinic by going to any of the 11 MinuteClinics® near the city. From the suburbs to downtown, and anywhere in between, you don't have to travel far to get examined.When you are dealing with a minor illness like an ear infection or a stye, or a minor injury such as a bug bite or splinter, MinuteClinic® can help you recover. You will receive professional care at less of a cost than going to Urgent Care in Clayton or a visit to WakeMed Health & Hospitals. When you're not feeling well enough to visit in-person, but would like professional consultation, you can make a telehealth visit.
US Forestry Department is a great place to spend the day, but Clayton residents know that you can also incur injuries ranging from bug bites to painful rashes. If you've been hurt and would like assistance recovering from a minor injury, visit a walk-in clinic in Clayton, North Carolina. You'll soon be back to your plans, like enjoying everything the city has to offer.In addition to helping you deal with minor illnesses and injuries, a Clayton walk-in clinic is a provider of immunizations, physicals, wellness checks, and a lot more.
Clayton MinuteClinic® Services
Book an appointment or come in to a MinuteClinic® to access the following services:
- Get checked if you're experiencing symptoms of diseases such as mono, strep throat, mono, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can provide a diagnosis and help develop a treatment plan.
- Get help healing with remedies for minor injuries such as wound treatment, sprain treatment, staple removal, sting treatment, and more.
- Get tests to discover important health numbers, including blood pressure and BMI. Find help managing chronic conditions by getting sleep apnea treatment, A1C test, diabetes screening, and other tests.
- Visit a Clayton clinic for help with dry, itchy skin as well as scabies treatment, poison oak treatment, impetigo treatment, and various other minor skin conditions.
- Set up a pre-travel consultation to help find out everything you need to get ready for your trip, based on where you are going. Learn about traveler's diarrhea prevention, typhoid treatment, zika treatment, and other concerns you might have when you travel far from home.
- Find help fighting off illness with immunizations at CVS. We offer the shingles vaccine, pertussis vaccine, and tetanus vaccine, and other shots for the whole family.
- From ear wax removal to camp physicals, mental health counseling, TB testing, and more, CVS practitioners assist you in managing your health and preparing for college, sports leagues, and jobs.
- Women's services, including pelvic exams, yeast infection treatment, herpes simplex treatment, and others, are offered at a Clayton area MinuteClinic®.
Our 11 MinuteClinic® locations in the area are here to help you feel better. From minor injuries and illnesses to routine checkups and vaccinations, have your healthcare demands met at our Clayton clinic.
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Garner, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Knightdale, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Benson, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Raleigh, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Cary, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Fuquay-Varina, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Wake Forest, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Holly Springs, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Apex, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Durham, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Chapel Hill, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Sanford, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Johnston County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Wake County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Harnett County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Wayne County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Wilson County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Franklin County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Durham County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Nash County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Granville County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Orange County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Greene County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Lee County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin