CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap
- Flexes to conform to your body
- Can be used to provide heat or cold
- Great for compression therapy
- Heats in 30 seconds
- Two heat settings
- Includes one cold pack and one joint wrap
When you have a sore joint, it is generally recommended that you alternate between applying heat and cold. If you have this CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap, you can easily follow this treatment method to help you start feeling better right away. The cold pack is 6'' by 8'', and the joint wrap is 8.25'' by 12''. These sizes allow you to get the heat and the cold right where you need them and secure it in place using the wrap.
To apply cooling therapy, simply take the cold pack out of the freezer and insert it into the mesh pocket of the wrap before applying it to the sore area. For the heat therapy, you attach the included power supply and turn it on. The wrap will heat up in about thirty seconds and can provide you with long-lasting heat that will help you to relax and feel your best. You can choose from two different heat settings based on your needs.
You can pick up this CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap at your local CVS Pharmacy, or you can order it online at CVS.com and have it shipped right to your home. Either way, you will be glad that you are able to get the hot and cold therapy that you need whenever you have sore muscles or joints.
|Problema||Alivio del dolor|
|Product type||Hot & cold therapy|
1. Plug the power cord into 120VAC, 60 Hz. electrical outlet.
2. Set the controller to desired setting.
3. Slide heat wrap on the joint needing heat.
4. Press the OFF Button and unplug power cord when finished.
Moist Heat Therapy
1. Unplug wrap from 120VAC, 60 Hz. electrical outlet.
2. Dampen one side of the heating pad with a spray bottle, sponge or cloth.
a. DO NOT immerse heat wrap in water or place under running water.
b. DO NOT spray water on the connector.
3. Follow Dry Heat Therapy steps 1 and 2 above.
4. Slide heat wrap on the joint needing heat.
5. Press the OFF Button and unplug power cord when finished.
Terapia de frío
1. Place ice pack in freezer at least 2 hours prior to use.
2. Unplug wrap from controller and store controller cord in a safe space.
3. Once out of freezer, place ice pack in mesh sleeve making sure the ice pack does not fall out.
4. Slide heat wrap on the joint needing ice
5. Place ice pack back in freezer when thawed.
PRODUCT MUST BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
2. DO NOT USE WHILE SLEEPING. DO NOT USE THIS WRAP ON INFANTS, IMMOBILE
PERSONS, OR ANYONE INSENSITIVE TO HEAT, SUCH AS A PERSON WITH POOR
BLOOD CIRCULATION OR DIABETES.
3. DO NOT USE ON AREAS OF INSENSITIVE SKIN.
4. BURNS CAN OCCUR REGARDLESS OF CONTROL SETTING. CHECK SKIN UNDER
5. DO NOT TUCK IN THE WIRED AREA OF THIS PRODUCT.
6. DO NOT ROUTE ELECTRICAL CORDS BETWEEN MATTRESS AND BOX SPRING.
DO NOT ALLOW CORDS TO BE PINCHED.
7. KEEP THE CONTROL AWAY FROM DRAFTY AREAS THAT MAY BECOME DAMP
OR WET SUCH AS AN OPEN WINDOW.
8. DO NOT USE PINS OR OTHER METALLIC MEANS TO FASTEN THIS WRAP IN
PLACE – THEY MAY DAMAGE THE ELECTRICAL WIRING.
9. BE SURE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS USED ON AN ALTERNATING-CURRENT
SUPPLY CIRCUIT OF THE PROPER VOLTAGE. DO NOT USE WITH AN EXTENSION
10. THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPERIENCE INCREASED HEAT IN AREAS WHERE WRAP IS
BUNCHED OR FOLDED WHILE IN USE.
11. DO NOT USE ON DOGS, CATS, OR OTHER PETS. THEY COULD BE INJURED
AND/OR DAMAGE THE PRODUCT.
12. TURN OFF OR UNPLUG WHEN NOT IN USE.
13. IF A MALFUNCTION OF THIS WRAP IS OBSERVED, DISCONTINUE USE
IMMEDIATELY AND CONSULT THE MANUFACTURER REGARDING ITS REPAIR.
14. NEVER PULL THIS WRAP BY THE SUPPLY CORD. DO NOT USE THE CORD AS A
15. WRAPPING OF CORD AROUND THE CONTROLLER MAY DAMAGE THE CORD.
LOOP LOOSELY WHEN STORING.
16. CAREFULLY EXAMINE WRAP BEFORE EACH USE. DISCARD THE WRAP IF IT
SHOWS ANY SIGN OF DETERIORATION.
17. DO NOT USE THE WRAP WITH LINIMINT, SALVE, OR OINTMENT PREPARATIONS
THAT CONTAIN HEAT PRODUCING INGREDIENTS. SKIN BURNS CAN RESULT.
18. DO NOT USE THE WRAP WHEN SYMPTOMS OF APPENDICITIS ARE PRESENT.
CONSULT YOUR PHSICIAN.
19. CONTROLLER IS NOT WATERPROOF.
20. CONSULT PHYSICIAN FOR USE OF WRAP WHILE ON CONTROLLED
21. DO NOT USE WRAP WHILE CONSUMING ALCOHOL.
22. DO NOT USE WRAP WITH ANOTHER HEATING PRODUCT.
23. DO NOT USE WITH ROCKING CHAIRS, RECLINERS, CHAIRS WITH CASTERS OR
WHEELS, OR OTHER FURNITURE SUBJECT TO MOVEMENT.
24. DO NOT TUCK WRAP OR SUPPLY CORD IN A SOFA OR OTHER FURNITURE. TODOS
PORTIONS OF THE WRAP AND CONTROLLER SHOULD BE VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
25. DO NOT DRY-CLEAN THIS WRAP. DO NOT IRON THIS WRAP.
26. THIS APPLIANCE HAS A POLARIZED PLUG (ONE BLADE IS LARGER THAN THE
OTHER) AS A SAFETY FEATURE. THIS PLUG WILL FIT INTO A POLARIZED
OUTLET ONLY ONE WAY. IF THE PLUG DOES NOT FIT FULLY INTO THE OUTLET,
REVERSE THE PLUG. IF IT STILL DOES NOT FIT, CONTACT A QUALIFIED
ELECTRICAN. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DEFEAT THIS SAFETY FEATURE.
Does CVS Deliver CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap?
Yes, CVS delivers CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap to your home if available online. Delivery is always free on orders over $35, or join CarePass to enjoy FREE shipping on a variety of items.
Is CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap Available for Same Day Pick Up?
CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap may be available for same day pick up at most locations. Check your local stores for availability and add to cart to pick up today.
How To Save On CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap?
Join CarePass today to save on CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap. Enjoy great offers and deals when you sign up. Check the weekly deals and download the CVS App today for exclusive coupons!
Can CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap Be Returned?
Yes, CVS Health Hot or Cold Compression Wrap can be returned. CVS offers a Moneyback Guarantee on all Store Branded Items in the store - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.