Nufabrx Pain Relieving Medicine + Compression Wrist Sleeve
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Tired of constantly reapplying messy and smelly pain relief creams and patches while trying to do your normal work or daily activities without it rubbing off? Then Nufabrx is your solution. We build the pain-relieving medicine right into our compression sleeve which is delivered at a consistent rate and lasts through 15+ washes. Yes, we put medicine in clothes.
Why buy the Nufabrx Wrist Compression Sleeve?
Simple and convenient - Just get dressed. Simply get dressed and go about your busy day. No need to remember to apply pain creams or patches or take pills 3 - 4 times a day. With an optimal dose of Capsaicin being delivered at a consistent rate combined with targeted compression for needed support, you can enjoy all-day pain-relief with ease.
Washable and long lasting. The pain-relieving medicine lasts for 15+ home machine washes (150+ hours of use) but the sleeve can continue to be worn after that for compression, swelling control and support. Why buy just a regular compression sleeve when you can buy one that gives you that plus additional benefits for pain-relief?
Buy one product instead of multiple products. You're smart, you get it. No need to buy creams, patches, pills AND sleeves. Just buy Nufabrx. This can save you money, time, and help the environment by producing less waste.
No mess, no smell. Tired of smelling like your pain-relief cream or feeling sticky from using a patch? Our wrist compression sleeve has no odor and no sticky residue.
Comfortable and form fitting without restricting mobility. Dealing with carpal tunnel syndrome while at your computer all day? Our wrist compression sleeve is made of nylon, polyester and spandex providing the correct amount of stretch for maximum comfort and support without restricting your mobility. It is designed to be worn at home, on the go, or during or after exercise to aid in recovery.
Made in the USA. We are proud to create local jobs and support our local economies.
|Problema||Reparación de lesiones|
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
How to wear:
- Please consult your doctor prior to use
- Slide sleeve onto your hand and place your thumb in the smaller hole; the sleeve will stretch to fit and can be worn on either hand
- Sleeve must be placed directly on your skin for built-in medicine to be absorbed; you can then wear a sock or shoe over the sleeve
- Do not use with a heating pad, other external analgesic products or on wounds or damaged skin
Wash Care Instructions:
- Wash in cold water, by itself
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach
Solo para uso externo.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product or chili peppers, contact a doctor before use (allergy alert)
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products
- With a heating pad
Al utilizar este producto,
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works (with regular use, this sensation generally diminishes)
- Do not use immediately before or after activities such as swimming, showering, sunbathing or intense exercise.
- Usar solo según las indicaciones
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes or rashes
Stop and use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use
Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños
En caso de ingesta, busque asistencia médica o comuníquese con un Centro de Control de Intoxicaciones de inmediato