CVS stores near me in Pike Road, AL
9505 VAUGHN ROAD, PIKE ROAD
PIKE ROAD, AL, 36064
Pike Road, Alabama Pharmacies
The Pike Road area has 12 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to locate the medicine you require in any part of town. College students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to Auburn University At Montgomery, vacationers preparing for an upcoming trip and residents who require regular coverage all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Pike Road, like when you have to make a red-eye. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, if you are short on time and can't get out of your car to go inside, the 11 drive-thru pharmacies near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pike Road
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Pike Road, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Pike Road not only gives you the ability to fill new orders from Baptist Medical Center East; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you require to make it through your day or make your next trip successful.
Pike Road CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of every local, including are available at our Pike Road pharmacies to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Vaughn Road store help our patients get medication refilled in Pike Road at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes including prescription delivery in Pike Road (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pike Road.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items as well as prescription meds.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Pike Road, AL
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Pike Road, AL?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Pike Road, AL hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Pike Road, AL ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Pike Road, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Pike Road, AL?
Para pharmacy delivery en Pike Road, Alabama, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Alabama ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Pike Road, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Pike Road, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Pike Road.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Pike Road, AL?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.