CVS stores near me in Sedona, AZ
20 AIRPORT ROAD
SEDONA, AZ, 86336
Sedona, Arizona Pharmacies
The Sedona area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers packing for an upcoming trip and locals who require regular support all have their prescription medication requirements covered. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you're short on time and do not have time to do some shopping. Luckily, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Sedona in town to help you get your meds and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sedona
You are sure to have a lot to do in Sedona but to have a really fun day, you need to be ready. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Sedona does more than provide a place to get new orders from Verde Valley Medical Center Sedona Campus; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Sedona Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. The following services are offered at our Sedona pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get rapid refills in Sedona at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Sedona (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sedona offer ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Sedona, AZ
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Sedona, AZ?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Sedona, AZ hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Sedona, AZ ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Sedona, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Sedona, AZ?
Para pharmacy delivery en Sedona, Arizona, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Arizona ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Sedona, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arizona. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Sedona, AZ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Sedona.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Sedona, AZ?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.