CVS stores near me in Fayetteville, AR
Fayetteville, Arkansas Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Fayetteville area. In fact, you will find 3 locations near the area. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for your next trip or a student getting your medication prior to heading off to University Of Arkansas, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. Occasionally, you're in a rush and every minute matters. In Fayetteville, there are 2 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fayetteville
In Fayetteville, there's a lot to do, like cheering on your team at Randal Tyson Track Center. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Fayetteville is where to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Va Medical Center-Fayetteville, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Fayetteville CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Fayetteville are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Fayetteville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the N. College Avenue location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Fayetteville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fayetteville offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription meds or everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, AR
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, AR?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, AR hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Fayetteville, AR ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Fayetteville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, AR?
Para pharmacy delivery en Fayetteville, Arkansas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Arkansas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, AR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arkansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Fayetteville, AR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Fayetteville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, AR?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.