CVS stores near me in Russellville, AR
101 EAST MAIN STREET
RUSSELLVILLE, AR, 72801
Pharmacies in Russellville, Arkansas
If you're in need of medication in Russellville, your search is over. The CVS Pharmacy CVS has a pharmacy that can gladly satisfy your requirements. With a central location, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to students taking classes at Arkansas Tech University, vacationers preparing to hit the road, and more. There are times when you're rushing off somewhere and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Russellville. You might have other times when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you are on your way to catch a red-eye or have an emergency late at night. Take a look at the information on the CVS Pharmacy CVS to learn what services it offers.
Your Russellville Pharmacy
In Russellville, there is plenty to do, like catching a game at Buerkle Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what you choose to do. The best pharmacy helps you get what you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Russellville is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Russellville CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Russellville to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get rapid refills in Russellville at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Russellville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Russellville provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Russellville, AR
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Russellville, AR?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Russellville, AR hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Russellville, AR ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Russellville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Russellville, AR?
Para pharmacy delivery en Russellville, Arkansas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Arkansas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Russellville, AR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arkansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Russellville, AR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Russellville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Russellville, AR?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.