CVS stores near me in Sherwood, AR
8604 HIGHWAY 107
SHERWOOD, AR, 72120
Pharmacies in Sherwood, Arkansas
The Sherwood area has 7 CVS pharmacies, so you're likely to find one close to home. Whether you are getting your luggage ready for a fun getaway or a local staying at home, you need your medication, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes your schedule is packed and you're pressed for time. Fortunately, you can find 4 drive-thru drugstores in town for when you do not have time to park your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sherwood
In Sherwood, there's a lot to do, like catching a game at R J Love Enterprises Inc. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Sherwood is where to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to Sherwood Family Medical Center-A Baptist Health Affiliate, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Sherwood
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Sherwood pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Highway 107 location help our patients get rapid refills in Sherwood at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes like medication delivery in Sherwood (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sherwood.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds or everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Sherwood, AR
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Sherwood, AR?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Sherwood, AR hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Sherwood, AR ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Sherwood, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Sherwood, AR?
Para pharmacy delivery en Sherwood, Arkansas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Arkansas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Sherwood, AR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arkansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Sherwood, AR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Sherwood.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Sherwood, AR?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.