CVS stores near me in Garden Grove, CA
12031 BROOKHURST STREET
GARDEN GROVE, CA, 92840
12100 HARBOR BLVD
GARDEN GROVE, CA, 92840
13831 BROOKHURST ST
GARDEN GROVE, CA, 92843
Pharmacies in Garden Grove, California
You can shop at 179 CVS pharmacies in the Garden Grove area, which makes it a snap to get your medication. College students living on-campus at West Coast University-Orange County, travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Garden Grove is the only choice, like when you've booked a red-eye out of John Wayne Orange Co. Fortunately, CVS has 19 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you end up being in such a hurry that you would rather not take the time to park. In such circumstances, the 68 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Garden Grove
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require. In Garden Grove, this is extra important because there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying a day of having fun at Great Wolf Lodge Water Park | Southern California. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Garden Grove, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
Garden Grove CVS Pharmacies Services
Garden Grove CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Harbor Blvd store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Garden Grove at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Garden Grove (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Garden Grove provide everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items and prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Garden Grove, CA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Garden Grove, CA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Garden Grove, CA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Garden Grove, CA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Garden Grove, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Garden Grove, CA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Garden Grove, California, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en California ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Garden Grove, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Garden Grove, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Garden Grove.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Garden Grove, CA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.