CVS stores near me in Sausalito, CA
180 DONAHUE STREET
SAUSALITO, CA, 94965
Sausalito, California Pharmacies
Since there are 66 CVS pharmacies in the Sausalito area, there's a good chance you will find one not too far away. Whether you're packing your things to head out of town, a student on campus at University Of San Francisco, or a local just living the Sausalito life, you have to have your meds, and CVS can help you access them. Emergencies don't only take place in the daytime. When this happens, you'll be relieved to learn you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near Sausalito. Additionally, you can find 5 drive-thru locations near the city when you don't want to shop inside.
Your Sausalito Pharmacy
You have many possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Sausalitoófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at House of Air Trampoline Park and Caf√© to enjoying Muir Woods National Monument or cheering on your team at Negoesco Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy helps you find all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Sausalito is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to San Francisco VA Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Sausalito
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are available at our Sausalito pharmacies to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Sausalito at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Donahue Street location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer medication delivery in Sausalito (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sausalito provide everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Sausalito, CA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Sausalito, CA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Sausalito, CA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Sausalito, CA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Sausalito, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Sausalito, CA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Sausalito, California, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en California ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Sausalito, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Sausalito, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Sausalito.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Sausalito, CA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.