CVS stores near me in Victorville, CA
14426 PALMDALE RD.
VICTORVILLE, CA, 92392
13650 BEAR VALLEY RD.
VICTORVILLE, CA, 92392
Pharmacies in Victorville, California
The Victorville area has 8 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers packing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require daily coverage can all get their pharmaceutical requirements covered. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself running late and don't have time to get out of your car. Thankfully, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Victorville in the area so you can refill your prescription and get back on the road fast.
Your Victorville Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Victorville, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are out and about. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Victorville not only gives you the ability to pick up a new prescription from Desert Valley Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items needed to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Victorville
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of every local, including are provided at our Victorville pharmacies to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Victorville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Palmdale Road location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing medication delivery in Victorville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Victorville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds or over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Victorville, CA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Victorville, CA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Victorville, CA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Victorville, CA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Victorville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Victorville, CA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Victorville, California, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en California ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Victorville, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Victorville, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Victorville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Victorville, CA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.