CVS stores near me in Clinton, CT
17 WEST MAIN STREET
CLINTON, CT, 06413
Clinton, Connecticut Pharmacies
Clinton citizens, from those happy to relax at home to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 15 Clinton area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Clinton, like when you have to make a red-eye, you will be glad to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near town. You'll also find 13 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're in a hurry and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Clinton Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you require to make it through the day. In Clinton, this is extra important, as there is so much to doólike laying on the sand at Dossin Park Beach. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Clinton not only gives you somewhere to fill a new prescription from Middlesex Hospital Primary Care; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Clinton
CVS pharmacies in Clinton are dedicated to meeting the demands of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Main Street location help you get rapid refills in Clinton at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Clinton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Clinton.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication or everyday items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, CT
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, CT?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, CT hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Clinton, CT ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Clinton, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, CT?
Para pharmacy delivery en Clinton, Connecticut, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Connecticut ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Clinton, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Clinton.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, CT?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.