CVS stores near me in Pace, FL
Pharmacies in Pace, Florida
The Pace area has 18 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to buy the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at The University Of West Florida, vacationers getting ready for their next trip and locals who require daily care all have their prescription medication requirements met. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Pace, such as when you're catching a late flight out of Pensacola Regional. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you're short on time and can't leave your car to go inside, the 15 drive-thru drugstores in the area can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pace
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get what you need to get through the day. In Pace, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Pace does more than give you somewhere to get a new prescription from North Davis Family Medical Center; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Pace Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our Pace pharmacies are happy to provide services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Highway 90 store help our patients find medication in Pace at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Pace (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Pace.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your closest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Pace, FL
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Pace, FL?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Pace, FL hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Pace, FL ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Pace, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Pace, FL?
Para pharmacy delivery en Pace, Florida, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Florida ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Pace, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Pace, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Pace.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Pace, FL?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.