CVS stores near me in Tarpon Springs, FL
1000 EAST TARPON AVE.
TARPON SPRINGS, FL, 34689
Tarpon Springs, Florida Pharmacies
There are 68 CVS pharmacies in the Tarpon Springs area, which makes it easy to get your medication. Globetrotters packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Tarpon Springs is the only solution, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has 14 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you could be so pressed for time that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. When that happens, the 51 drive-thru drugstores in the area can meet your needs.
Your Tarpon Springs Pharmacy
There are several possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Tarpon Springs, like spending the day having fun at Catapult Adventure Park Tarpon Springs or catching a game at JHW Arena. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Tarpon Springs is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Fresenius Medical Care at Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Tarpon Springs CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Tarpon Springs to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Mitchell Blvd store help you get rapid refills in Tarpon Springs at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Tarpon Springs (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Tarpon Springs offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds or everyday items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Tarpon Springs, FL
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Tarpon Springs, FL?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Tarpon Springs, FL hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Tarpon Springs, FL ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Tarpon Springs, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Tarpon Springs, FL?
Para pharmacy delivery en Tarpon Springs, Florida, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Florida ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Tarpon Springs, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Tarpon Springs, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Tarpon Springs.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Tarpon Springs, FL?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.