CVS stores near me in Fayetteville, GA
480 NORTH GLYNN ST.,
FAYETTEVILLE, GA, 30214
107 PAVILION PKWY
FAYETTEVILLE, GA, 30214
Pharmacies in Fayetteville, Georgia
You will find 35 CVS pharmacies in the Fayetteville area, making it easy for locals to find their prescription drugs. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Fayetteville is your only solution, like when you've booked a late flight. Thankfully, CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 29 drive-thru locations near Fayetteville are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fayetteville
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Spray Park or catching a game at Wildcat Stadium, you are sure to find plenty to do in Fayetteville. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Fayetteville, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Piedmont Fayette Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Fayetteville Services
CVS pharmacies in Fayetteville are open to meet the demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Glynn Street store help you find prescription drugs in Fayetteville at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Fayetteville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fayetteville provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Head to your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, GA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, GA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, GA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Fayetteville, GA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Fayetteville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, GA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Fayetteville, Georgia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Georgia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Fayetteville, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Fayetteville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Fayetteville, GA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.