CVS stores near me in Fitzgerald, GA
Fitzgerald, Georgia Pharmacies
If you're looking for a prescription refill in Fitzgerald, your search is over. The South Grant Street CVS has a pharmacy that can gladly meet your needs. With a central location, the store can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to travelers preparing to hit the road, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you're running low on time and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Fitzgerald. There could be other situations when you need one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you're trying to catch a late flight or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Take a look at the details of the South Grant Street CVS to see what amenities it offers.
Your Fitzgerald Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Fitzgerald, and occasionally when you're seeing it all you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you choose to do. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Fitzgerald not only provides somewhere to fill new prescriptions from Hospital Authority Bn Hl Cnt; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Fitzgerald Services
Fitzgerald CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Fitzgerald at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Grant Street location. Create a personalized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes like medication refills, prescription delivery in Fitzgerald (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fitzgerald provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Fitzgerald, GA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Fitzgerald, GA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Fitzgerald, GA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Fitzgerald, GA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Fitzgerald, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Fitzgerald, GA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Fitzgerald, Georgia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Georgia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Fitzgerald, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Fitzgerald, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Fitzgerald.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Fitzgerald, GA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.