CVS stores near me in Pahala, HI
Pahala, Hawaii Pharmacies
If you're in need of medication in Pahala, your search is over. The pharmacy at the 3163 Pikake St CVS can happily satisfy your needs. With a central location, the branch can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to travelers preparing to hit the road, and everyone in between. There are times when you're rushing off somewhere and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Pahala. There could be other times when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you're trying to hop on a red-eye or have an emergency late at night. Take a look at the information on the 3163 Pikake St CVS to see what amenities it offers.
Your Pahala Pharmacy
In Pahala, there is plenty to do, including enjoying Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Pahala is where to go for getting a prescription order after being released from the local hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Pahala
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are provided at our Pahala pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the 3163 Pikake St store help you get rapid refills in Pahala at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Pahala (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pahala offer everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Pahala, HI
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Pahala, HI?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Pahala, HI hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Pahala, HI ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Pahala, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Pahala, HI?
Para pharmacy delivery en Pahala, Hawaii, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Hawaii ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Pahala, HI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Hawaii. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Pahala, HI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Pahala.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Pahala, HI?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.