CVS stores near me in Sterling, IL
Sterling, Illinois Pharmacies
There is a pharmacy at the North Locust Street CVS, which is easily accessible in the center of Sterling. Travelers getting ready for their next trip, and locals in need of daily refills, all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. If you're pressed for time and can't waste the time to park your car and go inside to shop, go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Sterling. Check pharmacy hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your medication any time of night, such as when you've have a ticket for a late flight.
Your Sterling Pharmacy
In Sterling, there is plenty to do, but occasionally when you're seeing it all you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Sterling, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from CGH Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Sterling
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Sterling are happy to provide the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Locust Street location help you get rapid refills in Sterling at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Sterling (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sterling provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Sterling, IL
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Sterling, IL?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Sterling, IL hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Sterling, IL ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Sterling, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Sterling, IL?
Para pharmacy delivery en Sterling, Illinois, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Illinois ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Sterling, IL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Illinois. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Sterling, IL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Sterling.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Sterling, IL?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.